Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pictures from Otafest Aurora; Lina progress update

A week and a half ago I went to Otafest Aurora. I had recently met up with someone local who makes zentai (I'm thinking of getting a new suit from him), and we went to the con together. He was spotting for me the whole time I was kigging. I kigged alone for most of the time, but towards the end I met up with Misk and Reah (Misk wasn't feeling well so they weren't out for very long). This was Reah's first time kigging. She borrowed Maiko from Niku, and Niku was also spotting when I was with them.

Pictures from when I was kigging by myself (source):






Pictures from when I was with Misk and Reah (source):














I'm nearly ready to start printing Lina. Some stuff related to segmentation still needs to be adjusted but other than that I think she's pretty much ready to print.







No comments:

Post a Comment