Friday, May 30, 2014

Pictures from Otafest

Here are some pictures from Otafest (some of them were taken by other people and are linked to the corresponding Facebook posts). On day 1, Misk (Plutia), Leoji (Maiko), and myself (Erika) were in kig. On day 2, Ryuga_knight (Mew Ichigo) joined us (Leoji and I kigged at the motel after we got back from the con; we were staying in the same room). On day 3 I was the only one kigging (Leoji was spotting for me). Overall, it went well, although we didn't kig quite as much as last year.

I am not sure who else is coming to Animethon yet, although at least Ryuga_knight and Misk are definitely thinking of coming.

Day 1:















Day 2:





















































Day 3:
































No comments:

Post a Comment