Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mask progress updates; more pictures from AToA

I have started on a full custom of Mew Ichigo. I am still in the process of getting the rough shape right (Ichigo has a rather different face shape than Erika or Reimi), so the model is kind of a mess at the moment.


The image that I am using as my primary reference from the front
The reference outline derived from that image (I made the eyes and mouth a little smaller and moved the nose down a bit).
The reference outline superimposed over the model


I believe I am now pretty much done with the outside of Reimi. I moved her eyes a bit further apart and adjusted the shape of her mouth a bit. I have started drawing her eyes so I can superimpose them on the model in order to get an idea of what she'll look like when printed.







Also, here are a few more pictures from Taste of Animethon:





No comments:

Post a Comment