Friday, March 28, 2014

140328 Mask progress updates

I adjusted the inside of Ichigo's mouth and added her tongue and teeth




I installed Reimi's eyes, eyelashes, and eyebrows. I also installed her padding. All that's left is to install/style the wigs and install the strap at the back.
I made the previous version of Erika into a new original character called Maiko. I wore her on cam in KCS Tinychat for a bit.

Leoji on KCS, who is from Medicine Hat, is driving out to my place to try out kigging. We are planning to kig at a cosplay gathering as well as possibly at a club. Lura is also going to be coming over to kig with us at my place.

I also ordered another set of wigs along with Maiko's so I can make the first version of Erika into a different character as well.





















No comments:

Post a Comment