Thursday, February 27, 2014

Started printing Reimi; Ichigo progress update

I have started printing Reimi now. Her outside is basically unchanged from the last post. The hotend on one of my printers isn't holding the temperature correctly, so I am down a printer at the moment. I have ordered a new heater for it (the new heater block uses a cartridge heater, whereas the old one has nichrome wire coated in ceramic; I have had a lot of problems with nichrome heater cores, and a cartridge heater should be more reliable). Hopefully it will arrive soon.




I have now got the general shape of Ichigo OK for the most part, but there is still quite a bit that needs changing (the chin needs to be moved forwards a bit, the mouth shape from the side needs to be adjusted, and the back edge needs to be leveled, among other things).







No comments:

Post a Comment